TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices shown online are in INR per room per night (unless otherwise stated)
- All prices exclude taxes at the current prevailing rate. (unless otherwise stated)
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay (including, by way of example only, in respect of your use of the hotel’s bar facilities and the costs of external telephone calls from your room or any others). Such charges will be payable by you on your departure.
- Individual guests using a room are charged the standard per room rate, as shown online unless any other price specifically mentioned by the Hotel.
- Children under the age of 5 can stay free at our hotel, when sharing a room with 2 paying adults.
- All prices exclude taxes at the current prevailing rate.
- Children from the ages of 5 to 12 will be charged at INR 500/- per child per night (this covers the cost of extra bed) when sharing a room with 2 paying adults where a suitable room is available. Availability of suitable rooms is limited and portable beds may need to be used where such accommodation is sought.
- Children staying in their own room will be charged at the full rate.
Checking In and Out
- Hotel rooms are available from 12.00 hrs on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise sanctioned at the discretion of the hotel manager.
- Those rates agreed upon by the hotel which include breakfast offer a full traditional or continental breakfast with tea or coffee.
- There is no refund for breakfasts which are not taken by guests.
- Lunch or dinner cannot be taken in place of breakfast.
- Guests may use resort amenities at no additional cost, unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to a refund in event of any damage to resort amenities.
- Hot water shall be available from 6 am to 12 pm, and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- While every room is provided with an AC, it shall not be operational on backup generator.
- Guests can avail laundry services at a cost stated by the management at the time of the service used.
- In accordance to ‘Save our Planet’ initiative, linen will be changed daily only if specifically requested.
- As a rule linen will be changed before every check in and after every check out.
Deposits and Pre-Payments
- A deposit or a pre payment may be required and, where required, will be taken, at the time of booking, in accordance with the provisions applying to the room and rate selected by you.
- Payment (where no deposit or prepayment is required or otherwise of any balance due) will be taken upon departure. In the event of cancellation payment will be taken in accordance with our cancellation terms.
Balance of Payments Outstanding
- Prior to your departure from the hotel you will be required to settle your all bills.
- If you are settling your account in cash, you will be asked for a deposit to cover the cost of your room for your stay (and any extras which you may incur in the hotel will not be chargeable to your room account).
- We accepts all major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Cards will not be accepted in case of technical failure. In such as event, guests are requested to settle the final bill in cash.
Complaints or Comments
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our hotel should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s duty manager in-charge at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time.
Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to the Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- In case of any problem in the room beyond the control of the management, the management shall book a room in the adjacent Nakshatra Resort, or any other similar resort in Ganpatipule. The difference in tariff shall be refunded by the management.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which you may suffer arising out of events beyond its control or the control of its suppliers (including, without limitation, fire, failure of electrical, gas or other power supplies, strikes, industrial action, terrorist activity, technical problems with transport, illness of entertainers and bad weather), nor for any curtailment, cancellation or change to any accommodation, activity or itinerary or any other consequences which arise as a result of such events.
- Valuables should be deposited at the reception before leaving your room. Management shall not be responsible for any losses incurred otherwise.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to attempt to exclude or limit the company’s liability for the death or personal injury of any person caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees, servants or agents or to attempt to exclude or limit the Company’s liability in any manner which would be unlawful.
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of Maharashtra.